Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: Schedule for ABC, NBC, CBS & FOX for next week displayed one hour to early

Schedule for ABC, NBC, CBS & FOX for next week displayed one hour to early

When I check the US TV program for next week (until 2020-03-13) I learn that the whole schedule for ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX (uswabc, uswcbs, uswnbc & uswnyw) is one hour ahead of the schedule I expect.

Programmes which are aired 20:00 US local time and which were shown with this time in the OTR TV schedule in the past are now at 19:00

Examples: 08.03 CBS God friended me 19:00 (expected 20:00)
    13.03 NBC Lincoln Rhyme 19:00 (expected 20:00)
    13:03 ABC Shark Tank 19:00 (expected 20:00)

I'm not sure if this is only a new display problem regarding the time shift between US and Germany or if this has also an impact on the the programming.

I have already send a mail to the OTR support.

Is someone here in the forum aware of this and have maybe an explanation I didn't see?

The DST (Daylight saving time) "summer time" begins in the United States on Sunday.

Thanx, this is the explanation. Due to the fact the the DST change in Germany is at the end of march I was so ego-centered that I don't even think about it that this happen in the US at a different date :-)

There is an impact due to this issue with the daylight saving time (DST):
    As announced via the news on the OTR website all recording for US TV channels starting after 6 p.m. today (Mo 2020-03-09) are deleted. OTR has re-read the TV schedule now with the DST and you have to renew all of your recordings for US TV channels.