hi...

what's going on uswabc?

still not receving signal?

i'm really angry now.

why so many error?

i don't understand.

thanks.

AW: what's going on uswabc?

CBS is gone too. No recordings since two days. And ABC for nearly two weeks now.

Oh yes, we read that. Two weeks ago. And that's not an answer... That's just a no-information.

Administrator

Zitat Zitat von Letterman Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh yes, we read that. Two weeks ago. And that's not an answer... That's just a no-information.
    The information states that there are problems with reception and it has not changed.

Zitat Zitat von PeGu Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, the thing is, the reception problems happen outside OTR infrastructure.
    I think that otr is using dvb-s and than the problem is inside the OTR infrastructure. Because of that it should be possible to fix the problem. The signal quality was enough for a long time ... I can't imagine that the weather conditions in the reception area change so much.
    But we can't eliminate this possibility, we already lost the station pix because of this problem.

Zitat Zitat von 0daredevil0 Beitrag anzeigen
    I think that otr is using dvb-s
    No, the US stations are received via DVB-T (or, to be more precise, ATSC, which is the US equivalent of DVB-T) as Satellite reception isn't free of charge in the US.

Zitat Zitat von 0daredevil0 Beitrag anzeigen
    The signal quality was enough for a long time ... I can't imagine that the weather conditions in the reception area change so much.
    But we can't eliminate this possibility, we already lost the station pix because of this problem.
    Well, WABC is the station with the lowest transmitting power now (with WPIX gone), even lower than a regular german DVB-T broadcast. But you're right, reception was okay for long - as is was the case with WPIX

greetings,
    flagpirate

So what do the admins think about a better antenna or an amplifier???

I really hope ABC is working again soon. Some of my favorite shows are on ABC. I check it everyday. Good Luck for fixing the problem.

More than three weeks now? Really? It did work for a long time. And now it don't? For three weeks? Suddenly? Please don't tell us, this is a receiving problem only, cause whole NY would complain if this is the case. And you're are really telling us, you're doing anything about it? If ones is asking, what in detail the problem is and what you're doing about it: no answer! No communication, no information.

Yes, you have to invest some money to make things more reliable. Anything else is amateurish behaviour. So my suggestion: cancel the whole US-TV crap, so no one is enticed by a service you're obviously not able or willing to accomplish.

Zitat Zitat von flagpirate Beitrag anzeigen
    No, the US stations are received via DVB-T (or, to be more precise, ATSC, which is the US equivalent of DVB-T) as Satellite reception isn't free of charge in the US.
    Ok, my fault. I didn't know this.

@Letterman: I can understand that you are angry, I'm also waiting for a response from an admin or something else ... but nothing happens.

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte