Hello,
i moved to Germany, Berlin, five years ago and I honestly miss English television. My German is 'okay', I would say, thus I have read several threads and it gets very clear that you also like to watch English television, especially because of its original sound (no dubbing).
You have constantly been talking about how to get US channels legally but why have you never considered to record UK channels? Probably you have but the search engine could not help me out with that .
Anyway, as far as I know, it is legal to watch at least the five free channels (i.e. BBC1,2, ITV, C4,5), even in Germany via satellite. I know someone who is able to receive them, unfortunately I cannot get myself an Astra or something like that. Of course, it is not appropriate to try and get some Sky programmes but I think these five ones mentioned above should not be a problem to release, should they?
I am looking forward to reading your answers and I hope that you will be patient with me if I have not noticed an imporant fact about this which makes the whole thing illegal.
Thank you in advance,
yours Alex