PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : United States Channels

RAMI
10.10.2021, 23:58
Why are they not HD quality?
I mean in schoener-fernsehen.com.

MCMUPPET
11.10.2021, 05:36
HD TV is payTV in America too. PayTV is not recorded or streamed by OTR.

RAMI
20.10.2021, 04:05

And regarding non-HD broadcast quality,
Why is it that the other Free-to-air channels of the United States, I.e. Not of cable and satellite
cannot be seen here in schoener-fernsehen.com ? that they
ABC, CW, PBS, UNIVISION
?
And where is there a concentrated Thread here for requesting channels?

Thanks in advance.

MCMUPPET
20.10.2021, 08:56
Every kind of technology costs money and the resources of OTR are not infinite. Furthermore, the demand for these channels is too low to be profitable at some point.

The answer to your question about the wish thread is: there is no sf-wish-thread and for this reason the topic please stay in here.

Otherwise we would have 2 threads on the same topic again. Do you remember my hints about this? If not, just read them again.

MfG
MCMUPPET

RAMI
04.12.2021, 20:14

Let me correct you, in a terrestrial TV broadcast in HD, watching the broadcast channels in the United States is free, Like the NBC channel.

MCMUPPET
04.12.2021, 22:32
Let me correct you, in a terrestrial TV broadcast in HD, watching the broadcast channels in the United States is free, Like the NBC channel.Link (https://support.abc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025242391-Can-I-watch-content-on-ABC-com-and-the-ABC-app-if-I-m-outside-the-U-S-)

MfG
MCMUPPET