PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : How about everything in HQ also for English language channels ...

byron
15.02.2015, 18:23
... Now that it seems to be the case the everything on Spanish channels in recorded in HQ?

While being well aware that quite a few people including myself have asked for this before to no avail, let me take the recent introduction of all HQ recording on Spanish channels as an opportunity to also raise this on the OTR-US forum again.

Might be something worth considering also for UK/US channels?

worfroz
15.02.2015, 18:33
Spanish channels are recorded on new equipment. OTR does not have enough resources to change all recording units at once, so there is no chance to offer all recordings in HQ right now. But, perhaps, in the future...

MCMUPPET
15.02.2015, 20:17
Das ist sicherlich eine Frage des Preises. Nur weil das bei den spanischen Sendern möglich gewesen ist, bedeutet dies nicht, dass die Preise in den USA gleich sind ;).

MfG
MCMUPPET

byron
16.02.2015, 08:20
OK - understood. But that doesn't sound too bad, does it?

Appreciate if you'd let me (and all other interested) know how much such an all HQ english channel service would be per month/year.

Thanks

insulaner
23.02.2015, 15:35
Might be something worth considering also for UK/US channels?

*agree*

Even if demand and resources do not allow Full-HQ for UK/US-Stations at the present time, the adjustment of the poor quality of avi.-Recordings (up to the quality-standard of bbc-recordings) for some of the UK/US-Stations (like ukmovies4men) would be more than welcome...