PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Top100 HQ mechanics seperately on German & English channels

MCMUPPET
02.06.2014, 11:53
Without some kind of a change or higher chances get some HQ recordings out of OTR, I might have to consider not renewing my premium status in the future, as the beginner status would be sufficient for me for low quality recs (I can live without wishlists).In this way you prevent long-term investments. So you do not annoy OTR but harm yourself.

greetz
MCMUPPET

Snaplyn
02.06.2014, 13:16
It is not my intention to harm or annoy OTR with canceling my membership. My main interest in OTR however derives from the possibility of downloading and watching original versions of movies, without having to rent them at the videoclub or pay video-on-demand online services. If this possiblity ceases to exist, OTR loses its main purpose to me and probably to many others.
Futhermore I am actually not even asking for any investment being made at this point, but for a shift of chances of getting HQ recordings on UK and US channels even though they might not be among the 100 most popular recordings on this day.

Because of the bigger interest in german recordings I proposed a mere number of 10-15 HQ recordings per day to be exclusively reserved to UK & US recordings.

MCMUPPET
02.06.2014, 13:30
Futhermore I am actually not even asking for any investment being made at this point, You've certainly done that because you want more hq-recordunits.

MfG
MCMUPPET

Snaplyn
02.06.2014, 13:35
Sorry, but no! What I'm asking for is: 10 HQ recordings UK & US channels, 90 HQ Recordings German Channels --> a total of 100 HQ recordings, not more!

OTR.DG
02.06.2014, 14:26
It's already 150 each day, sometimes more ;)

Artemis1121
02.06.2014, 17:22
It's already 150 each day, sometimes more ;)

great news! :)

but back to topic:

uk: ~10 recordings per month
http://otrkeyfinder.com/?search=_uk+.hq.

us: ~1 recording per day
http://otrkeyfinder.com/?search=_usw+.hq.

thats far less than 1% of all hq recordings..
if that isn't due to absolute lack of demand(which i don't think so), it would be great if you would find some time to implement that a assigned number or percentage of all hq recordings should be English :)