PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Problems with recordings from WWOR (my9)

limari
05.10.2010, 17:59
Hey guys,

I've been having a few problems with my recordings from WWOR (my9). I read through a couple of news entries but couldn't find anything recent that matches my problem and this station.

The recorded episodes are shorter than they usually are and are missing several sequences, noticed in the following episodes (I also tried to re-decode them but that wouldn't help either):
The_Closer__The_Big_Picture_10.09.26_20-00_uswwor_60_TVOON_DE.mpg
The_Closer__Show_Yourself_10.09.26_21-00_uswwor_60_TVOON_DE.mpg
Bones__The_Woman_in_the_Car_10.09.26_22-00_uswwor_60_TVOON_DE.mpg

Furthermore, I recorded this episode on Saturday: Bones__The_Man_in_the_Mud_10.10.02_22-00_uswwor_60_TVOON_DE.mpg
great quality, by the way, but it turns out that it consists only of Baseball - there is no indication for a Baseball match in the epg though... So, how is that possible?

Any suggestions? Thanks for your help and keep up the good work :)

worfroz
08.10.2010, 14:41
The recorded episodes are shorter than they usually are and are missing several sequences

This problem was reported to the admins. We will let you know if we got an answer.

but it turns out that it consists only of Baseball - there is no indication for a Baseball match in the epg though... So, how is that possible?

Form time to time, any station likes to change its program due to sport events, breaking news etc. The OTR-EPG is not changed in that cases.

worfroz
12.10.2010, 16:18
The problem should be fixed. After the date of your recordings, one station causing some problems was moved to another recording unit.