PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : CBS Drama removed ?

dankata2
14.06.2010, 18:08
I noticed that CBS Drama is missing from the scheduler. Why has it been removed ?

worfroz
14.06.2010, 18:21
CBS-Drama has been removed the day before yesterday and will not be recorded any longer. There were to many files from UK stations so that one of them had to be removed, and the admin decided to remove CBS-Drama.

dankata2
14.06.2010, 19:17
Well, it's just a little unfair. If you look at the current results from the poll, you'll see that CBS Drama has more votes than E4.

worfroz
14.06.2010, 19:36
The poll was considered, but the admin's decision was referring on the current number of decodings.

cab
15.06.2010, 18:21
I agree with dankata2. According to the poll there are several stations less popular than CBS Drama. I had at least one recording there everyday. E.g. The Practice is a great series and rarely on German or other stations. Everyone who likes Boston Legal or The Good Wife should definitely give it a try. I already miss it. Is there no chance to get back CBS Drama, at least in pooling??

Schneefee
21.06.2010, 16:03
The Young and the Restless / Glamorous soap set in the thriving American town of Genoa City. UKCBSDRAMA

Die Folgen stehen seit dem 15.6. auf 'Vorbereitung'. Wann gibt es die wieder?

Nordlys
22.06.2010, 23:40
The poll was considered, but the admin's decision was referring on the current number of decodings.

Why start a poll then?

ivorien@yahoo.com
24.06.2010, 12:02
Is there no chance to get back CBS Drama, at least in pooling??

I've followed several discussions about pooling for some time now, and if I got it right, OTR doesn't want to introduce pooling for US / UK stations at all.

Adam
28.06.2010, 16:25
As described in two other threads in German, CBS Drama might have had less decodings because the channel (just like CBS Action) airs reruns of the same episodes of a series twice or three times a day. It's enough to record just one of these. I also think it is unfair to just remove it like that and wonder if it would be possible at all to bring back CBS Drama and split it with CBS Action which works according to the same principle: they air Star Trek, the Sentinel etc. three times a day and repeats during weekends, so OTR is recording multiple files of the same exact episodes. Does CBS Action have that many more decodings? Could it be arranged that during some part of the day and weekends CBS Drama gets recorded instead of CBS Action? Only during times of unnecessary repeats.

ivorien@yahoo.com
02.08.2010, 17:39
be happy, CBS Drama is back. Though I can't understand why two stations are removed to bring back one. Besides, CBS Drama offers many films and series you can get on DVD... So I could ask as well to bring BBC Four back, and to record CBS Drama only when BBC Four is not broadcasting. But OTR makes its own enigmatic decisions...

Adam
08.08.2010, 00:05
I don't see it anywhere, is it really back?