PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : cant decode file due to wishlist entry

englischdude
07.01.2010, 12:48
Hello friends,

I hope you can help me with a small problem. I have donwloaded an otrkey file from a server. the filename is

Even though I have Premium status (€2 paid), i cannot decode this file. It says that I do not have a valid entry in my wishlist. I have entered this filename into my wishlist but it does not help.

Please help me decode this file which I have been searching for for ages!

Many thanks in advance
Martin

MCMUPPET
07.01.2010, 14:04
Hello,

your Wishlist starts at 03.12.2009 and the file that you want to decode is before it. There is no chance for decoding. I'm sorry.

mcmuppet

englischdude
07.01.2010, 15:59
Dear Mcmuppet,

many thanks for your quick answer. Is there absolutely nothing I can do to get this recording? I have been looking for it for so long and was excited to get it downloaded. I first saw this recording more than 15 years ago and have been looking since!

Thank you for yoour help
Martin

MCMUPPET
07.01.2010, 16:22
Dear Martin,

Is there absolutely nothing I can do to get this recording?I am sincerely sorry but there isn't any possibility.

mcmuppet

englischdude
07.01.2010, 19:32
Dear Mcmuppet,

please explain the system to me because I am having some problems understanding the philosophy. I have the file on my computer, and the film which I am trying to obtain is encoded and locked in the file. I have a program on my computer capable of decoding the file, it is simply a question of the permission first from onlinetvrecorder.com , but because the film was originally recorded before I registered, onlinetv.com will not give me permission to decode the file?????

Maybe there is some money making possibilities here for OTVR for cases such as these, I personally would be happy to pay another small sum in order to be able to decode this file.

Regards
Martin

MCMUPPET
07.01.2010, 21:27
Hello Martin,

please explain the system to me because I am having some problems understanding the philosophy. I have the file on my computer, and the film which I am trying to obtain is encoded and locked in the file. I have a program on my computer capable of decoding the file, it is simply a question of the permission first from onlinetvrecorder.com , but because the film was originally recorded before I registered, onlinetv.com will not give me permission to decode the file?The operation is easily explained: otr works like a videorecorder. Programming first, then downloading and decoding last. This isn't a question of the payment. Unfortunately, you don't have any permission to decode because you haven't programmed the TV show. Unfortunately, there is no solution for it.

mcmuppet