PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : US-Proxy

Kiki3105
26.01.2008, 21:39
Hello everyone!

I'm new here and I have read a few of these threads and now I have a question: How can one use a US-Proxy if you are in germany?

I tried watching the ABC-Videos of CBS, but the only thing I got was a screen with 'CBS-Video' and a voice-over that told me 'The file is currently not available' or something equal... short term memory, sorry!

Would be great if someone could help me! Thanks

Logain
27.01.2008, 10:18
Since I'm not completely sure that I understood your request correctly, I will not take any actions on this posting but to ask if I understood you correct.

You want to use a proxy Server in the USA in order to gain an US-inhabitant IP and thus being able to watch a restricted stream?
That would not only be discussable concerning legal matters (actually I'd deem it to be illegal) but as well in the wrong Forum/Sub-Forum.
Bearing that in mind I hope I misunderstood you.

Kiki3105
27.01.2008, 19:31
I didn't know that it as illegal, sorry!

But I read in some of the US-posts here that some people used something called a US-proxy so that they were able to watch the ABC and CBS Video streams, even though they were in Germany. Since it was established that due to legal problems can't provide a Online Recorder for US-Shows. I just didn't understand what they meant by simply using a US-proxy...there are a couple of posts here in the forum that mention using this US-proxy...:confused:

Kiki3105
04.02.2008, 18:06
Thanks everyone!!!