PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : wget direct download does not work

mwester
14.09.2006, 05:13
Hello-

Is anyone having problems with direct download? I can download using web interface, but downloads fail using otrtool linux command using wget. For past 2 days I see errors that no reservation is running in queue? and my script runs without downloading any recordings? I am sorry if the answer is already in the forum, but my German language skills are not so good. If the answer is there, can you point me to the correct posting and I'll try to translate. Thanks

Mike

mwester
14.09.2006, 17:14
Hi-
Thanks for the reply. However I don't think that is the problem. For some reason, the a wget command every 30 seconds is no longer enough to secure a place in the queue. For example, if while using the wget implementation of OTRtools script I attempt a download, it will try indefinitely without getting into the queue. IF while I have this script running, I initiate a download via the web page - then the requests will make it into the queue - but will not refresh my place in the queue. So if I close the download web page, the wget requests every 30 secondswill not be enough to keep the queue running.

Can you confirm that your wget implementation works, or can anyone else?

Thanks,

Mike

mwester
15.09.2006, 17:02
You are correct. There is a problem with the rss feed that also gives the incorrect ip address... problem solved by a little sed line to make the correct ip address.. wget works fine. I really wish the rss feed would stabilize. Thanks for your help

Mike